erica

erica

I like stuff with romantic elements and angst, usually YA, fantasy, paranormal/urban fantasy or variations thereof. Usually wrinkles nose at sci-fi due to unlikely tech. Straight girl who likes boys that like boys!

The Friend Zone
Progress: 56/276 pages
Pivot Point
Kasie West
Progress: 36/237 pages

Book: please stop annoying me. I've read 173 out of 196 pages.

Falling From The Sky - Nikki Godwin

My biggest gripe with this book is all the stuff that happens off page. This conversation between Micha and Ridge apparently had over how Micha has no friends and his cousin avoids him at school? This is stuff that I, the reader, would have liked to know before Ridge has a "oh, yeah, that might have been a clue" epiphany on freaking page 173 of 196, when Zoey prectically shoves it down his throat. There is A LOT of interaction and chemistry building that is conveniently skipped, and I'm only presented with the end result and told to accept it.

I am waiting for you to pull your head out of your ass, Ridge. It is overdue by at least half a book. YOU ARE SO DENSE! Moron.

I'm going to finish this book, but wow, it's annoying me big time - hence all the posts. Never time to post when the book is awesome! I honestly think it could have been a good book if it was just worked on some more.