erica

erica

I like stuff with romantic elements and angst, usually YA, fantasy, paranormal/urban fantasy or variations thereof. Usually wrinkles nose at sci-fi due to unlikely tech. Straight girl who likes boys that like boys!

The Friend Zone
Pivot Point
Kasie West
Progress: 36/237 pages
Wallbanger  - Alice Clayton What I loved:
the banter, and the slow transition from cranky neighbours to friends to a couple. If it hadn't been for the "What I hated" I would have loved this book, but because the stuff I hated was so very annoying, stars are falling off left, right and center.

What I hated:
the stupid fixation on the missing orgasm, and it completely ruined the book for me. I found it so goddamn annoying I'm pretty sure I would have preferred any other reason for introducing a bit of tension at the end.

Also, I am WAY to anal on keeping things clean to find the smexy times in a very very messy kitchen sexy. My brain was mostly going AAAAAAGGGGHHHH, GET THAT SHIT CLEANED UP, THEN SEX! NOOOOO! DON'T MAKE IT WORSE BY PUSHING BAKERY SHIT TO THE FLOOR TO HAVE SEX ON THE COUNTER; GAH, THERE IS FLOWER AND JAM AND HONEY EVERYWHERE NOW! AND DON'T TOUCH THOSE SHEETS FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! #mentalmeltdown