erica

erica

I like stuff with romantic elements and angst, usually YA, fantasy, paranormal/urban fantasy or variations thereof. Usually wrinkles nose at sci-fi due to unlikely tech. Straight girl who likes boys that like boys!

The Friend Zone
Progress: 56/276 pages
Pivot Point
Kasie West
Progress: 36/237 pages
Taking a Shot - Jaci Burton After [b:Rush Me|17203923|Rush Me|Allison Parr|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1359822699s/17203923.jpg|23681087], I thought: I might not like or care about sports, but they totally work to give hot-bod heroes! Must read another sports-oriented romance! Even though this heroine knew all about sports due to working in a sports-bar, the blurb gave me the impression that she was absolutely not interested in it (I can relate!), and maybe would give me some Rachel-eqsque snark, resulting in some peppy dialogue.

So not the case. There was sex - boringly much of it - an OK hero and a heroine with a pity-party with made-up problems.

Maybe I'll just re-read [b:Rush Me|17203923|Rush Me|Allison Parr|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1359822699s/17203923.jpg|23681087] when I need a jock-fix.